Dawn Bloomer Interview on the Dave Kittle Show
In this episode:
- Dawn’s background: How Dawn pivots from veterinary practice to practice consulting and preparing practices for sale.
- The challenges of selling a practice: Obstacles encountered when buying practices.
- The importance of understanding the details of a deal: The creative ways a deal can be structured when considering exiting or selling their practice.
- The value of having an advisor: The crucial moves in emphasizing, citing instances where the attempt to save money instead led to accruing stress and complications.
- The different roles of practice owners: The challenges faced by professionals, includes having all knowledge, the spotlight, and especially the pressure of being the responsible authority.
- Solo practitioners or businesses with a small team and their potential options for a successful and profitable exit.
- The realization that many professionally profitable practice owners find: The insightful perspective on the difference between a profitable business and a sellable one.
- Long-term vision over short-term gains: How to step out of their comfort zones and explore options for exiting their practice in the most profitable way.
Watch below or listen here:
Ready to ditch the grind and get Practice Freedom?
Free E-Book: The Ultimate Guide to Practice Freedom
You will also get my best tips and advice for building a practice that delivers wealth and freedom. One email per week. Unsubscribe any time if you're not digging it.
Complimentary Strategy Call
Give me 30 minutes and I'll help you uncover your next best steps. No charge. Completely confidential.